Skip to main content
Chocolate Easter Basket
- 100g chocolate
- 200g Shredded wheat
- 2 Cully and Sully 400g soup tubs (emptied, cleaned and dried)
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl placed over some barely simmering water.
- In a separate bowl crush up the shredded wheat.
- Once the chocolate is fully melted pour it over the shredded wheat and stir to combine.
- Press the mix into the two soup tubs and using the back a spoon press down into the centre of the tub to create the basket shape. Place in the fridge and leave to set for at least one hour.
- Unmould and decorate with some ribbon and mini eggs.