Baked White Winter Vegetable Risotto
- 25g butter
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 large clove or garlic crushed.
- 1 medium onion diced coarsely.
- 1 large stick of celery (50g approximately) sliced.
- 75g white of leek sliced.
- A good pinch of salt and twist of pepper
- 200g arborio rice.4
- 75ml white wine.
- 1/8 of a whole celeriac (200g approximately) peeled and chopped into big chunks 1.5cm approximately.
- 1/2 of a large parsnip (200g approximately) peeled and chopped into big wedges 1.5cm approximately.
- 150g cauliflower florets.
- A sprig of each thyme and rosemary.
- 750ml of light veg stock.
- 25g Parmesan cheese finely grated.
- 150ml light veg stock
- 20g chopped parsley.
- 60ml extra virgin olive oil