This is a super easy dish and a good alternative to potato to go with your supper.
- Pre heat an oven to 180ºC
- Cut the pumpkin or squash in half from top to bottom.
- Scoop out the seeds.
- Cut into wedges about 3cm thick at the skin.
- Toss them in a bowl with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- Roughly pull the sprigs of herbs and mix through.
- Arrange the wedges skin side down on a roasting tray and drizzle over the remaining oil mix from the bowl. Roast for 25-30 minutes until soft and browning at the edges.