Recently on holidays with friends of ours, we had a BBQ and they cooked these fab little potato packages!
- Tinfoil square, one per person, 15cm squared.
- Wash your potatoes and cut into 1cm cubes.
- Put into the middle of a tin foil square, season with salt and pepper, a little olive oil and a small sprig of rosemary if using.
- Pull the four corners of the tin foil up and scrunch together to make a parcel.
- Repeat for each person.
- Cook in the charcoal of your bbq, they only take about 10 to 15 minutes to cook.
- Serve as a side with your chicken skewers.