This is a yummy and pink (SWEET TOOTHY) recipe we received on our forum from Malino- THANK YOU! "How about Marshmallow Mousse? My mom used to always make this for our birthday parties when we were little! It looks great too, it's so pink!"
- Dissolve jellies in boiling water.
- Leave until cool but not set.
- Set aside 8 marshmallows; snip the remainder into small pieces.
- Whisk the evaporated milk until thick, then whisk in the jelly.
- Fold in the whipped cream, cut mallows and raspberries if using them.
- Turn into glass bowl/s and chill until set.
- Decorate with marshmallows.
- It's quite sweet and very pink!