This is really quick, delicious & a lovely accompaniment with a Chinese meal. We cooked it last night as an accompaniment to duck.
- Shred 1 head of cabbage.
- Then blanch in a saucepan for 2 minutes in boiling salted water. Drain well, once blanched.
- Heat 1 tbsp of peanut oil in your wok (have the wok good and hot before adding oil).
- Add 1 slice of ginger root and 2 crushed cloves of garlic to the wok and stir fry until they are lightly brown.
- Add your drained cabbage & continue to stir fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Then add 1 tbsp of soy sauce, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tbsp chilli sauce, 1 tbsp sesame oil and stir fry for a further 2 minutes- don't worry if you don't have all of these.
- Enjoy - it's delicious :-)