Skip to main content
Mini Anzac Biscuits
- ½ cup (45g) rolled oats
- 60g butter
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- ¼ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- ½ cup (75g) plain flour
- ½ cup (110g) caster sugar
- 1/3 cup (25g) desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 150°C/130°C fan-forced.
- Grease two oven trays.
- Blend or process oats until chopped coarsely.
- Combine butter and syrup in medium saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth.
- Remove pan from heat; stir in soda, then remaining ingredients.
- Roll rounded teaspoons of the mixture into balls.
- Place about 5cm apart on trays; flatten slightly.
- Bake about 15 minutes; cool on trays.
- Makes 36:-)