Skip to main content
Hearty Broccoli Soup
- One big green broccoli
- Half a small onion
- Chicken stock
- Fresh cream (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the broccoli in water until slightly soft.
- Strain the broccoli and keeping the broccoli-flavoured water.
- Transfer the broccoli to a food mixer.
- Add some chicken stock to the hot water to become chicken stock.
- Blend the broccoli in some of this chicken stock.
- Make sure it is very well blended.
- Transfer back to pot and reheat.
- Salt and pepper to taste and some cream if preferred.