Skip to main content
Thai Chicken Balls
- 910g ground chicken
- 110g dry bread crumbs
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 6g ground coriander seed
- 45g chopped fresh cilantro
- 60ml sweet chili sauce
- 30ml fresh lemon juice
- Oil for frying
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken and bread crumbs.
- Season with green onion, ground coriander, cilantro, chilli sauce and lemon juice; mix well.
- Using damp hands, form mixture into evenly shaped balls that are either small enough to eat with your fingers, or large enough to use as burgers.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Fry the chicken balls in batches until well browned all over.
- Tips: if serving with rice, add a dip of sweet chilli sauce or skewer for presentation, other sauces like teriyaki or honey teriyaki are a great shout too :-)