- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Chop up chicken and coat in the flour, finely chop onion and crush garlic fry these together in the olive oil & butter for five mins.
- Add chopped green pepper and sliced mushrooms fry for another 2 mins.
- Add chopped tomatoes & chilli paste and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add wine, chicken stock & parsley and season to taste.
- Transfer to shallow oven dish and cook for 20 mins, then remove from oven and stir in cream return to oven for 15 mins.
- Serve with Basmati rice.