- Brown the mince in some oil, remove with a slotted spoon.
- Cut the chops into very small pieces and fry off in oil, remove with slotted spoon.
- Cut chorizo also into very small pieces, fry off in oil.
- Return mince & pork to pot and add all the other ingredients except the kidney beans, bring to a boil and simmer until all the liquid has reduced.
- Add the kidney beans and cook for about 15 mins.
- Serve on baked potatoes with sour cream & cheese, with rice or even yummier in wraps with sour cream & cheese.