- Preheat the grill to high and line the grill rack with foil.
- Halve the cheese to make two discs.
- Halve and core the pear, cut each half into slices and arrange in two piles on the foil.
- Lightly brush the pears with oil then top each pile with a cheese disc (cut side up) and grill for a few minutes until lightly golden and bubbling.
- Scatter with the nuts and grill for a minute or so more.
- Whisk the cranberry sauce with the oil and lemon juice and season.
- Arrange salad leaves on two plates. Put the pears and cheese on top.
- Spoon over the dressing, scatter over any stray nuts and eat right away with crusty bread while the cheese is still deliciously runny! x