- Melt 100g butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Season the prawns then add to the pan with the garlic and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until prawns are cooked through. Cool completely.
- Transfer the cooled prawn mixture to a food processor with nutmeg and lemon zest and juice.
- Whiz until a smooth paste, then add the mayonnaise and chopped dill, pulse a few times until combined.
- Divide into serving bowls and smooth over the top.
- Melt remaining 100g butter in a pan until foaming, cool slightly then skim surface and remove any white solids, then top pate with clarified butter mix, add a sprig of dill, place in fridge until set.
- Cut baguette into 1cm thick slices on the diagonal, lightly brush the bread slices on one side with olive oil, arrange on lined tray and bake for 20 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Serve pate with baguette croutons.