- Crush the garlic and clean the Chinese Broccoli. Be careful to make sure the vegetable is very clean — bugs also think it’s a yummy vegetable!
- Add the oil to the pan. When the pan is hot, throw in the garlic. When the garlic starts to turn light brown, add the Chinese Broccoli.
- Stir for a few seconds until it starts to cook. It should cook fast, maybe 1-2 minutes tops.
- Chinese Broccoli is done when the leaves are dark green and wilted, and the stem is medium green.
- Then add the oyster sauce and remove from heat.