- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Roast chillies on a tray for 8-10 minutes until soft and lightly browned.
- Chop (removing seeds for less heat if desired) and add to a small pan over medium-low heat with garlic, paprika, vinegar, 1/3 cup (80ml) oil and 2 tsp salt.
- Simmer 2 minutes. Cool slightly, then blend in a processor until smooth and cool completely.
- Toss prawns with 2-3 tbs sauce (leftover sauce will keep for 1 month, covered, in the fridge)
- Heat remaining 1 tbs oil on a barbecue hotplate or in a wok on high heat.
- Cook prawns, turning, for 4 minutes until cooked, then toss with herbs and serve with lime.