- Place peppercorns, garlic, half the chili and 1 teaspoon salt in a mortar and pestle and pound until coarsely ground.
- Add herbs and pound into a coarse paste.
- Stir in the olive oil and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the lamb, turning to coat well in the herb marinade.
- Cover and stand a room temp for 30 mins.
- Preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue to medium heat, cook lamb for 2-3 minutes each side or to your liking.
- Rest loosely covered with foil for five minutes.
- Combine Dijon mustard, honey, lemon zest and juice, and remaining chilli, slowly whisk in extra virgin olive oil and season.
- Serve with salad.